Saturday, February 26, 2011

New Punk Rock Racing Hat!

Here's the new Punk Rock Racing Hat that I got from Punk Rock Tri Guy.  He asked for some good smoothie recipes on his blog a few weeks ago after he bought a new blender. I really didn't have a smoothie recipe that was any different from anyone else's so I submitted the following;

1 ironman t-shirt (corporate monopoly, so un-punk)
2 Slices of Bacon (Alberto's right, we all love bacon)
3 cupcakes (you are the cupcake whisperer after all)
4 Little Debbie Snack Cakes
5 Churro's

Blend on HIGH for 30 minutes or when the Blendtec starts smoking, which ever comes first. After that, throw it all in the garbage and go for freaky long run.

I later read on his blog that he liked the recipe and that I got a hat. Cool. Anyhow, check out his blog, he was nominated for Blog Of The Year and he's a awesome dude. 

Thanks again for the hat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment