Sunday, June 5, 2011

I like Dicks...

Sporting goods. My oldest daughter and I went there to pick a couple things on Saturday. I got some new socks, hat, and running tank. The hat and socks I've been using are the same ones I had when I ran Grandma's in 2009. So I was due for an update.


In other new... I got my last double digit run in this morning. 15 miles in 2:02 for an 8:08/mile pace. I needed a good confidence boosting run of significant distance prior to Grandma's and this was my last chance. I felt pretty good from start to finish and given the humidity, I think I nailed it. It was also nice to have my last long run in my stomping grounds.

Later

3 comments:

  1. Great pace on your run!!! You killed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for stopping by my blog!
    GL at Grandmas! Ill be running the half that day:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice run!!

    LOL!!! With the title of the post and my word verification (shagies) I had a nice little laugh

    ReplyDelete