Friday, July 1, 2011

Really!? and Happy Birthday Canada!

As if being sore and tender wasn't bad enough, I'm constantly reminded of my procedure by all the items around the office. I cringe at the very sight of anything sharp.

Letter opener? In some part of the world this would be a precision surgical instrument.


This too!


I almost threw up when I saw this!

Jeez, I didn't even get a cake...Pete, you're a lucky man.

If all goes well, I'll try running in a few more days.



Oh, and happy Independence Day today to our neighbors to the north! In your honor, I will observe the KPH numbers on my speedometer when I drive today while listening to Nickelback, I'll bitch about the last time the Stanley Cup was raised in Canada (1993, really guys?), drink a Molson and maple syrup, reflect fondly on the Gold Medal the Canadian hockey team stole won against the USA, watch a Micheal J. Fox movie, and I'll say "eh" at the end of each sentence.

Later (eh!)

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!!!!!!! For forgot to sing Oh Canada as well

    ReplyDelete