Sunday, March 20, 2011

What the hell...

my wife got to meet Steve in a Speedo! and I didn't. Damn her! While I'm home caring for our children, she's out running, setting PR's, and posing for pics with blogger extraordinaire Steve Stenzel.
"who's this crazy chick that know's me?"
My wife ran the Team Ortho 7K Saturday morning with some friends. She exceeded her own goals and had a good time getting out of the house and getting some "she" time. She was overdue for a good run and her meeting Steve in a Speedo before me was just icing on the cake. Did I mention that I have a man crush and have been cyber-stalking Steve for years?

In baby news, Harper's cast came off last night. Some time in the night her arm slipped right out of her cast. We went back to the hospital and was told the person who put the cast on didn't do it right. I guess that's what they mean by "practicing" medicine.

I got in a 8 mile run today. It felt good and I negative split by 4 seconds. 33:15 out and 33:11 back, 8:18min/mile average.

Here's hoping this week has less drama, but I have a feeling something will come up. It always does.

Oh, and one last thing, I took down some of our outside Christmas lights. Yep, I'm That guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment