Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wild Family!

We try and make it to one hockey game per year, but with a baby in the hacienda, it didn't look like we would make it this year. But as luck would have, we were given 4 tickets to last Sunday's Wild game. So we packed up the crew and headed to downtown St. Paul. The start time was 5pm, so it worked out good with the kids. My oldest likes the loud horn that blows when the Wild score and the youngest just wanted to eat the program. It was fun and we had a good time eating hot dogs and pizza, even though the Wild lost.
Wild Family

Girls gone wild!
I owe Mother Nature an apology for my last post. I stated that we were going to get a bunch of snow on Tuesday into Wednesday, but it only amounted to about 1 inch of snow.  I bought into the weather terrorists forecast and as a true Minnesotan, I should have known better. I'll blame it on the length of this winter and the lack of my regular snow rake workout.

So Mother Nature, I'm Sorry. But lets be clear, any significant snow fall at this point and I may snap.

No comments:

Post a Comment