Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010 in Pictures

January 10. MN wild vs. Chicago Blackhawks

Jesa thought the horn was too loud


Mommy's Birthday in March. 
April 23, Harper joins the family

Big sister loves her little sister

Jesa running her annual Mothers Day race at the MOA.

Apple Duathlon, Memorial weekend 

Jesa learning to use the camera, June 2010.

Big sister and Little sister,  July 2010

LifeTime Fitness Olympic distance triathlon,  July 2010.

Minnesota State Fair, August 2010
Jesa and I, September 2010


Halloween 2010, A Princess and Lady Bug Fairy
Jesa's 4th Birthday! November 2010
My Girls! December 2010

Here's a sample of my life. Of course we did a lot more than I can show in a few pics, but as you can see, my girls are my world and motivation.

Happy New Years and here's to a great 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment