Tuesday, December 14, 2010

12 Pounds of Christmas update


So even 20 inches of snow can't stop the 12 pounds of X-mas. Here's a couple of pics from today. On friday there was a box of chocolate covered pretzels, a bag of popcorn, a box of donuts, and "puppy chow" (chocolate covered chex cereal dusted w/powdered sugar). Sorry no pics from Friday or Monday (I didn't work on Monday as our daycare provider had the day off).
What you don't see are the 2 spice cakes that were eaten before lunch.

This was full of meatballs and gone by 12:30pm.
I've been pretty good about not over indulging in the treats (I did have a piece of spice cake today) but was able to hold off the rest. It seems the harder a person tries to not have a treat, they end up going crazy and pigging out. That's why I don't beat myself up to much if I have treat once in awhile. 
I started running again today. My last run was on 10/29 so I took it easy today, 3 miles in about 30 minutes. More on the training later, I got some goodies to get ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment