Monday, December 6, 2010

Cardio Room

I was going through some old posts that I didn't publish and noticed that I never posted a pic of the cardio workout room. As you can see, there are 3 treadmills, 2 eliptical, 1 stair climber thingy, 1 recumbent, and 1 bike trainer. Also, there is one cable weight machine in the back right corner.
After next week, I'll be spending between 35-40 minutes a day in this little room.
It's always a little awkward when I spend time in this room over the lunch hour. Unlike the weight room in the other building, this room actually see's more people than just me. As for the awkwardness, let me explain. I usually run on the treadmill in the back left corner of this picture. The reason for that is because one co-worker is on the stair climber machine and another co-worker is on the treadmill just the left of her and they are both female. That by itself is not so awkward, it's that they like to watch a daily soap opera that has some racey love scenes too.
11 19 2008 1 22 18 pm 540x404 The 16 best "creepy old man" photobombs
For the record, this is not me, but just an example of why I feel like the creepy old guy.



 Maybe it's just me,  but I feel like the creepy guy in the office when I see those 2 women.  Just for the record, my wife works for the same company and sits just down the hall from me. As for those women, one of them must have mentioned a particularly naughty scene to another worker and they had a good laugh at my expense. My uncomfortableness must have really been apparent. Anyway, I think after next week, I'll just bring 13 layers of clothes and run outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment