Saturday, December 4, 2010

Hill work?

So we go more snow yesterday afternoon and evening. I really don't know how much, but considering the snow pile in the middle of the cul-de-sac went from about 4-5 feet high to about 12-13 feet, I'd say is was a lot. Now this pile will continue to grow throughout the winter and I'm thinking of doing my running hill work on it.  But considering it becomes the local sledding hill with the neighborhood kids, I'd have to risk being run over by large plastic sleds loaded with 40-60 lbs of screaming 4-10 year olds.  My 4 year old and I went to another (larger) hill down the street this morning and got about 30 minutes of good sled time in until we got "white washed" during a particularly speedy run. It was fun and I'm looking forward to more hill work sledding with her this winter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment